Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Induction Scheduled

Well, we're still waiting for Sofia to join us. I guess she's awful comfortable where she is :) I had another ultrasound on Monday and everything looks great. She's looking very healthy and they think she probably weighs around 9 pounds. I was hoping for a nice 7 1/2 pound baby.....9 pounds sounds awfully big!

I had my last doctor's appt. yesterday and she set my induction date for Friday morning, if labor doesn't start on its own by then. She also stripped my membranes to try to get something to happen naturally. So far, there's nothing going on. But it's nice to have an end in sight, our little girl will be here by Saturday for sure.

Thanks everyone for your prayers, if you think of me on Friday, please send up a few more :) I'll be sure to update next week with pictures of Sofia and her birth story.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gosh you're either in labour or you have had your baby! *Praying*

Cant wait for news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!