Thursday, April 12, 2007

Flashbacks from the past year




Micah's sister, Rebeka, married Jimmy, his college roommate, on Dec. 22, 2006. They got married in Goias, Brazil at the same place where Micah and I were married a year and a half earlier. It was really neat to go back to the same place and remember our own wedding. Despite just about everything going wrong during the week before the wedding (so many people cancelled, the cake lady, the flowers, the food, etc) the actual wedding day turned out absolutely beautiful. Jimmy and Rebeka are now living in Canada and Rebeka is planning on going to school there in the Fall.

After their wedding Micah and I headed to the states to spend Christmas with my family. We barely made it, we arrived Christmas Day. It was so awesome to spend time with my family again. We also were able to do an ultrasound on Dec. 28th and found out we were having a little girl. So you can imagine the fun time I had shopping for the next two weeks for my little girl. It was so fun to get to do that kind of shopping with my Mom. Here's a few photos of our time in Missouri. One photo is my mom and I on a walk, that's one of our favorite things to do together. The other photo is us at the Berto's house, playing a fun Christmas game.











Next up, came Micah's 26th birthday party on Feb. 5th. I threw him what would probably be considered the saddest surprise birthday party ever! I invited all the people around our age that work here at AVA which added up to a grand total of five people!! Oh well, I think Micah was surprised and there was lots more cake for us :D

Lastly, is a picture of Micah and I at the Valentine's Banquet for the High School and staff. It was a good time, lots of food. Everyone did kareoke, except Micah, Isac, and I. The High Schoolers don't know how lucky they are that I spared them from listening to my voice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!