Sunday, April 08, 2007

We're Back!!

After almost a year of no new posts, I guess it's time to get back into gear. The sad truth is one day I just couldn't sign into this site to update and as time went on I just forgot about it altogether. But Micah recently fixed it for me (a subtle signal for me to start updating again I think :D)

The biggest news for us since July has been getting pregnant!! Our little girl, Sofia, is due May 28th and we're so excited for her to arrive. I think I'm a little more eager, as my body is starting to feel the aches and pains of pregnancy a lot more recently. Here's a few photos of my growing belly - I'll be sure to post more as I get even bigger.
22 weeks pregnant

28 weeks pregnant

We were also excited to find out that we have been accepted into New Tribes Missions Institute for the August 2007 semester. We plan on moving to Missouri at the end of July. It will be difficult to leave Micah's family behind but we're also happy to spend the time so close to my parents.

On a side note, Micah's parents just bought a new little puppy, called Kibe. Check out some cute photos of the little guy.
Well, that's all for now. In the next couple of days I'll be posting some photos and info. from the last year so be sure to check it out!


4 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe!
Amei as fotos de vc gravida!
SE bem que vai ser mais legal ver o baby que tem ae dentro! hehe!
Beijos mil...
Belle

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Terri Coate said...

Kristy and Michah,
Hi, so great to see your pics Kristy and know that you are doing great. I love the name Sofia.
I am also tickled to know you guys will be in the states and that we may get the chance to see you guys again as we have missed you.

Mike and Melanie are having a boy, due August 6 but she will have a c-section near the end of July.

Praying for you.
Love, Terri Coate

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Débora Sirotheau said...

Hi Kristy! I miss you and all the family. Last night i was wondering how you are because we havent seen each other for a while.... How are you?? how is your belly? Is It big??? I have been so busy as always... :( May God bless you and the entire family! I love you all!!! Please let me know when you will have the baby, ok???
Kisses, Débora

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Débora Sirotheau said...

Hi Kristy! I miss you and all the family. Last night i was wondering how you are because we havent seen each other for a while.... How are you?? how is your belly? Is It big??? I have been so busy as always... :( May God bless you and the entire family! I love you all!!! Please let me know when you will have the baby, ok???
Kisses, Débora

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!