Thursday, April 20, 2006

Rio photos

Okay, here's two photos from our vacation in Rio. All the photos are on a CD which Micah's brother has so I got these photos from the few he's posted on line so far. Hopefully, in the next week I'll get ahold of the photos and be able to put up a few more photos.

On the top is a picture of Rio that Isac took from atop the Christ statue. It gives you a beautiful view of the part of Rio where we stayed. We actually stayed with a very rich lady who lived in an apartment right on the beach. We would be on the very left side of the beach in the photo. It was so awesome, from my bedroom I could lay down and see the beach and sugar loaf mountain, just amazing.

The other photo is Micah and I in the Botanical Gardens. Megan is a wedding photographer and didn't want to let such a beautiful background go to waste :) It was actually quite an experience to travel with three photographers. I'm not gonna lie, it can be exhausting at times. We had to go to every little place in the pursuit of that one perfect photo :) But in the end, we have a ton of beautiful photos so I really can't complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!