Monday, July 17, 2006

Update

Whew, it's been a little while. This month has been a really busy one for me. Micah's cousin, Isabelle, has been living here since July 1st and been giving me Portuguese classes. Usually we have about 3 hours a day, plus a few homework assignments. I also try to watch some shows or movies in portuguese. My favorite is watching the tv show Alias dubbed in portuguese, with portuguese subtitles also. I'm not good enough to watch without subtitles, but with reading I can understand just about everything. Isabelle is leaving Belem on the 27th and I'm already bummed about it.

My parents arrive tomorrow for a week's visit!! I'm really excited! It'll be the first time Luc has been down here as well. Mom and Dad were here about a year and a half ago, before Micah and I were married. On the downside, I have to clean my house tomorrow! (I'm sure Micah's very grateful for this!=)

I'll be sure to post some photos from my parents visit in a week or two.

Tchau!

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Ben & Ruth said...

Hey Guys..
It was neat to see your blog. Hope you are doing great. My sister and Brother-in-law, Jeremy and Beth Everson are headed down to Brazil to do language study. Maybe you'll get to see them! Keep up the blog! It looks great!
Ruth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!