Sunday, May 27, 2007

Baby Shower

It's been a few weeks since the last post, things always seem to get busy at the end of the school year. My mom has been here for about a week and it's been so wonderful having her here. She's been doing all my dishes and keeping my house clean! The best part though is just hanging out and talking with her.

My mother-in-law did a baby shower for me yesterday. It was so much fun and everything looked so cute! I know she's been working on it for a long time to make sure everything turned out well. I got some cute little dresses for Sofia and a lot of diapers! I'm so glad I won't have to be doing any diaper shopping while I'm here! Here are some pics from the party. Enjoy!









1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You look absolutely beautiful! Your belly has dropped alot so you shouldnt be waiting too much longer :c) Still praying.
Huge Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!