Tuesday, April 17, 2007

34 weeks pregnant


Well, here's the latest photo that Micah took yesterday of me at 34 weeks.

I've had a really rough couple of days with a cold that's going around. I'm finally starting to feel better, I just have a stubborn cough that's refusing to leave. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be as good as new. Despite that, Sofia seems as great as ever. She's been moving all the time and her greatest fun now seems to be kicking me in the ribs. Oh well, she better enjoy it while she can, in a few weeks I want my body back!

In other news, Spring Break has ended so it's back to work for us. Micah still was doing his deviantart work last week and taking care of me while I was sick so I'm not sure he actually had much of a vacation. I'm so lucky I have such a caring husband - he really took good care of me when I was feeling bad. Thanks Micah!

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Ben & Ruth said...

Kristy... Welcome to motherhood! You really look great! I totally didn't know that you were expecting. Congrats! Sofia is such a pretty name. I'm really glad you started posting again so i know what's going on with you guys now!
I'm glad your not sick anymore, too. It really sucks to be sick and pregnant at the same time!
Later... Ruth

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I know the feeling of wanting your body back but you pull of pregnancy with style woman :c) WIll be praying about the most recent blog so that those two things dont become problems and you have a straight forward birth. You're lucky you have a great husband who supports you :c) Its gonna be awesome! weeee so close!

HUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!