Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blood Test :(

Poor Sofia had to have a blood test done yesterday. I wasn't with her when she had her shots done so I had no idea what I was in for. It was awful! I don't know who cried more, her or me. All I know is it went against every instinct I had to sit there and watch her in pain and not do anything.....worse than that, I had to hold down her legs.

The rest of the day she was a bit more fussy than normal. She mostly needed to be held and ate a lot more than normal. I'm so glad that's behind us! This pic wasn't from yesterday but I thought it was fitting for this post :)

1 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Rachel Goulart de León said...

poor little sofia!! aww, i already miss her, and it's only been couple hours.
she's a precious little one kristy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!