Monday, October 22, 2007

October's almost finished and it seems like it just started. We're keeping busy with school, work (for Micah), and Sofia. I feel tired a lot even though my schedule is pretty easy....I don't know how moms with several kids do it! Praise God, He gives us enough strength to make it through each day. Micah really has a full schedule. He goes to classes in the mornings until lunch. Then he has almost 2 hours of work detail and 4 hours of his work for deviantart. Plus, on Thursday evenings he's involved in a ministry outreach to a local jail. I'm so thankful to have a husband who works so hard to provide for me and Sofia.

Sofia is looking more and more like a big girl. We saw a 5 day old baby last night and I couldn't believe how tiny he was.....and he weighed almost 2 pounds more than Sofia did at birth! You forget so quickly how tiny they were in the beginning. Sofia's laughing more now. If you make her throw little punches in the air she almost always starts laughing. We have a little boxer on our hands!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!