Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Feeling Sick

We knew living in such close quarters with so many other people would cause problems sooner or later....but we were hoping for later :) I came down with some sort of flu bug on Sunday which wasn't too bad and didn't last too long. The problem started Monday afternoon when Sofia started to show signs of being sick. Poor girl, she's had a fever and clearly has been feeling miserable. She's been crying a lot! She's showing some signs of improvement but it's too early to tell if she'll feel better today. Of course, this morning I woke up with a very sore throat....I knew I got off too easy last time!

So me and Sofia have missed the first couple days of "real"classes (not orientation). But they have a great system where every class is recorded and put on the intranet here so I can download it and not fall behind.

There was one really bright spot in the last couple of days. Yesterday morning, Sofia gave her first giggle! My dad and I were the only ones who got to hear it so I really hope she does it again soon for Micah to hear and that it wasn't just a fluke.

Here's a few photos from the last couple of days. I forgot to mention that on Sunday we went out on the lake in my parents boat which was really fun. Sofia looks a little uncomfortable in her life vest but the minute the boat started moving she fell right to sleep :) We'll definitely be doing it again.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Curtis Bergman said...

Hey guys,
Hope you are feeling better! The kids are loving it here, I'm slowly picking the language up. Curtis is quite a bit faster than I am. Well Gotta go eat, talk to you later!
Joanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!